Preventive Service Planning
Support for IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience offerings is found in the IBM Client Success Portal at https://support.ibmcloud.com/, which requires login. For your convenience, Security Bulletins for IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience offerings are published here and do not require login to view.
This document lists the published Security Bulletin for IBM Tealeaf. The list will be updated as needed. Follow the link below for complete information regarding the Security Bulletin (each link opens in a new window):
- Security Bulletin: IBM Tealeaf CX Passive Capture Application is vulnerable to a remotely exploitable OS command injection and local file inclusion (CVE-2013-6719 and CVE-2013-6720) (#1667630, last updated 03 February 2014)
- Security Bulletin: IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience – Tealeaf CX (CVE-2013-6954) (#1669679, last updated 08 April 2014)
- Security Bulletin: IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience (CX) is affected by a vulnerability in OpenSSL (CVE-2014-0160) (#1671059, last updated 22 April 2014)
- Security Bulletin: IBM Tealeaf Customer Experience is affected by a vulnerability in the Apache HTTP server, caused by an error in the mod_log_config module (CVE-2014-0098) (#1672603, last updated 11 August 2014)
- Security Bulletin: IBM Tealeaf CX is affected by the following OpenSSL vulnerabilities: CVE-2014-0224, CVE-2014-0221, CVE-2014-0195, CVE-2014-0198, CVE-2010-5298, CVE-2014-3470 (#1677349, last updated 25 June 2014)