TM1 10.2.0 FP1 - Relative proportional spread and relative percent spread not working with Internet Explorer 8
The relative proportional and relative percent adjustment spread features in IBM® Cognos® TM1® Web 10.2.0 FP1 display an error and do not work in Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 8 for TM1 websheets and cubeviews.
This issue occurs with the following steps in both Cognos TM1 Web and Cognos TM1 Applications Web (accessed from Cognos TM1 Applications).
- In Internet Explorer 8, open a websheet or cubeview for spreading.
- Right-click on the cell and select either Relative Proportional Spread or Relative Percent Adjustment.
- An error message displays as "Invalid Argument".
After you click OK, the drop-down list is blank (does not display any cubes) and spreading doesn't work.
Resolving the problem
As a workaround, use one of the other supported web browsers to avoid this issue.
- Google Chrome 28
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9, 10
- Mozilla Firefox ESR 17.0 or standard version 20
Translate this page: