Tivoli Workload Scheduler Support Landing Page
Preventive Service Planning
This document applies only to the following language version(s):
This is your first stop when looking for help on the Tivoli Workload Scheduler product.
Welcome to the support resources page for Tivoli Workload Scheduler. This is a page dedicated to Tivoli Workload Scheduler support where you can find more information related to Tivoli Workload Scheduler and quickly perform searches on subjects that are commonly asked about by our clients. The links below provide a quick reference areas of the IBM web that support your product.
Links to Support Resources:
The IBM Support Portal is a central entry point into all support offerings and provides information and support resources for your products. Visit the Support Portal to review and access Tech Alerts, Downloads, Tools, Support Content and other resources.
Service Management Connect (SMC) is an interactive social media environment where you can post and read Blogs, access Wikis, participate in Forums interact with developers and clients and link to other resources. SMC is a great place to get questions answered by experts and people who have already solved similar challenges.
Into TWS Wikis you will find a set of useful documentation about product features, best practices, information, and resources and performance.
The IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Information Center (Documentation Central) contains all of the product documentation, including quick start guides, product user guides, release notes, and installation guides.
The support compatibility matrix provides information related to your supported products and the supported platforms/compatible products.
1. Click the "Operating systems for a specific product" report.
2. In the windows "Operating systems for a specific product", fill in the field Enter a full or partial product name with the value IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler and click Search.
The IBM Service Request (SR) application is used to open and update service requests (formerly called Problem Management Records or PMRs) online. You can use SR to report problems on your supported IBM products.
IBM Support Phone Numbers
- US & Canada: 1-800-IBM-SERV (1-800-426-7378)
- Worldwide phone numbers: www.ibm.com/planetwide
IBM Tivoli Request for Enhancement (RFE) Community
Visit the Tivoli RFE community to submit enhancement requests and collaborate directly with the Tivoli product development teams and other product users. You can track upcoming product release plans through the release cycle, and comment and rate planned items along the way.
The IBM Support Handbook provides information on the support service offerings provided by IBM, including definitions of programs, policies, and procedures.
Passport Advantage Online provides access to entitled software downloads.
Links to Other Smarter Infrastructure Offering Resource :
- Subscribe to My Notifications for Workload Scheduler and receive daily or weekly announcements through e-mail as Monthly NewsLetter, custom Web pages and RSS feeds.
- IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler Must Gather scripts- These scripts can be used to collect TWS documentation to be sent to IBM support for problem determination.
- IBM Assist on Site : Live remote assistance tool allows IBM Support to securely view and share control of your desktop to help speed up the problem determination, collection of data, and ultimately help resolve complex issues.
Keep up-to-date with IBM Electronic Support through these social media channels:
Twitter | Facebook | IBM Electronic Support Community Blog | YouTube | LinkedIn
Translate this page: