How to download your IEM deployment's current license.crt file
license; licensing; license.crt; subscribenet; entitlements; masthead
Steps on how to download your IEM deployment's current license.crt file through the IBM Endpoint Manager License Key Center.
Resolving the problem
To download your deployment's current license.crt file, follow these steps:
- Go to: https://tem.subscribenet.com/control/ibmt/login
- Login using your username and password:
- Choose the serial number for your deployment:
- Leave your site entitlements unchanged, scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and click Update Serial Number:
- Click the appropriate link to download your current license.crt file:
This license.crt file can then be imported into your deployment through the IEM Admin Tool on the server giving your deployment the most up to date licensing and site entitlements.
Normally, changes to your license on IBM license servers are gathered by your IEM server automatically across the Internet.
In the event your server cannot connect to the Internet to gather license updates, these steps give you a way to update your license manually.