A major software update is now available for IBM ILOG LogicNet Plus XE.
The software update can be downloaded by selecting "Browse for fixes" on the following page:
Release notes for IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ XE 7.2 - FixPack v188.8.131.52
IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ v184.108.40.206 Fixpack is available and is an optional upgrade for IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ 7.2 installations. This is a patch installer and can only be installed on previous versions of IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ 220.127.116.11 or later. See installation requirements below for more details.
The following lists of enhancements have been included in the 18.104.22.168 Patch:
- Latest version of CPLEX Engine 12.5.1 included
- Tableau 8.0.4 included
- UPS 2013 Rates included
- Ability to directly enter forecast error in Inventory Planning
- User authentication and permission on forms. This allows configuration for user access to the application or restrict write access to some projects or data forms.
- Improvements to the Bill of Materials Visualization
- Improved visibility for table notes in navigation tree
- New "Table Statistics" form listing all tables and their record counts
- Plant, Warehouse, Customer, Product, and Time Period "Name" fields now hold up to 255 characters
- Additional fields in Scenario Simulator
- New Custom Map Time Periods custom report
- Map enhancements including showing lane information on mouse over and an option to hide unrelated in solution
- Many other minor enhancements to functionality throughout the application
The following lists of fixes have been included in the 22.214.171.124 Patch:
APAR RS01424 : While optimizing a scenario, if a large number of errors are detected, writing the log data to the database can become a bottleneck.
APAR RS01395 : On some Windows 7 machines, a database error may occur after a solve, causing the map to draw incorrectly.
APAR RS01160 : EIE fails with tables with Time Period helper table in some languages
Many other minor bug fixes, performance and stability improvements
Default installation paths
Instructions in these release notes use the default installation paths. Your path varies if you install IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ in a different location.
* Windows®: C:\Program Files\IBM\ILOG LogicNet Plus 7.2
For detailed information about supported operating systems and hardware, see http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27018994
This patch is compatible only for IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ 7.2 installations.
Note: YOU MUST HAVE THE RELEASE VERSION OF IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ 126.96.36.199 OR LATER INSTALLED ON YOUR COMPUTER TO INSTALL THIS FIXPACK. DO NOT REMOVE THE PREVIOUS 7.2 VERSION PRIOR TO INSTALLING THIS FIXPACK.
After launching the 188.8.131.52 Fixpack setup, the installation program will prompt to perform an upgrade. Select yes and then step through the wizard to complete the installation.
Any models created with IBM® ILOG LogicNet Plus™ 7.2 will be converted to this latest patched version.