Changes in Cube Manager are not flowing over to the cube.
When the user makes a change in Cube Manager, the changes are reflected in the relational database but not in the cube.
Changes are not registered in the OLAP cube after saving in Cube Manager. This can be identified in Clarity Studio or Analysis Services.
Service Broker was disabled for the database.
Diagnosing the problem
- Ensure that the jobs were being fired off by running SQL profiler
- Make a change in cube manager and see if the data is being populated in following tables: cm_audit , tbl_log_applicationprocess, tbl_integration_events.
- Check to see if processtimestamp column stays null or is populated. This will tell you if the store procedure that populates is being kicked off or not.
- Check Service Broker on the database to see if it is enabled.
- Right click on the database and select Properties
- Scroll down to see under Service Broker, to see if Broker enabled is true or false. (Should be true).
- Trustworthy also needs to be enabled.
Translate this page: