Managing a Streams Recovery Database Failure
How do you resume recovery database functionality after a recovery database failure?
Streams cannot connect to the DB2 recovery database. You might see the following error messages:
- CDISC5258E The system cannot connect to the runtime recovery database.
- CDISC5317E The Authentication and Authorization Service cannot contact the recovery database.
- CDISC5318E The Streams Application Manager cannot contact the recovery database.
- CDISC5270E The system cannot connect to the recovery database.
- CDISC5319E The Streams Resource Manager cannot contact the recovery database. The reported instance state, host states, and service states might not reflect the latest information.
Use the streamtool repairinstance command to restore the recovery memory model when the DB2 recovery database is available.
streamtool repairinstance [-i,--instance-id <iid>] [-v,--verbose