Data gathering required for ITNCM PMRs with Hardware Model lssues.
In ITNCM when viewing the Hardware Model of a device you may notice incorrect or missing values. This document details the data you need to collect for Support so that we can address that. The driver for that device needs to be updated so that it models the hardware information correctly.
NOTE: not all ITNCM-Drivers parse the hardware information into a graphical form. L2 Support will inform you if that is the case with your particular driver.
When raising a Support Request we typically need the following to begin diagnosis:
- Completion of the Preparing for MustGather and the Data Gathering mandatory for all ITNCM issues sections of MustGather for ITNCM
Followed by data gathering of the following into the MustGather directory:
- The UOW Log from the last import executed against the device
- A "show version" and a "show running" (or equivalents) from the device
- A screen-shot of the device's Hardware Model as seen in ITNCM, for example:
- The contents of the Hardware Source (in the Hardware tab, click on the View Hardware Source icon), for example:
- You should also include in the body of the PMR the incorrect/missing values you have noticed.
- Completion of the Completing the MustGather section of MustGather for ITNCM