Steps to Change a Single Enumerated String to a Multi-Enumerated String
What are the steps an OpenPages administrator should follow to change a single dropdown field to a multi-dropdown field?
The steps an OpenPages administrator should follow to change a single enumerated string field to a multi-valued (or multi-enumerated) string field are:
- Open a supported browser.
- Go to the OpenPages URL.
- Login with an administrator id.
- Enable System Admin Mode (SAM).
- Using the navigation menubar, go to: Administration -> Field Groups.
- Click on the field group that contains the field.
- Click on the single enumerated field.
- Click on the 'Edit...' button in the 'Field Definition Information' section.
- Select the 'Multi-valued' checkbox.
- Click on the 'Save' button.
- Once the change has been made, disable SAM.
More support for:
OpenPages GRC Platform
Software version: 5.5, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.1, 6.2, 6.2.1
Operating system(s): Platform Independent
Reference #: 1649223
Modified date: 2013-09-06