Upgrading a FastBack environment in the correct order.
What sequence should the applications in a FastBack environment be upgraded in?
The applications in a FastBack environment should be upgraded in this sequence:
1. FastBack DR Hub. (If used.)
2. FastBack Server.
3. High importance FastBack Clients.
4. Lower importance FastBack Clients.
* The FastBack Clients and Server will need to be rebooted.
* If any client *disks*, not volumes or partitions, are 2TB or larger the disk will have to be reduced to less than 2TB in size to be able to be backed up.
Please see the document in the 'Related information' section of this document for information on how to download current versions of FastBack applications.