How do you move the IBM Rational Test Control Panel (RTCP) workspace area?
- You have installed RTCP on a server.
- You need to relocate the workspace files to a new location where there is more free storage.
Consider the following steps.
- Stop the RTCP process or service.
- Locate the container.server.properties file.
On Windows systems typically at:
On non-Windows systems typically at:
- Edit container.server.properties and modify the value of workingDirectory as required.
Windows systems example:
Non-Windows systems example:
- Move the workspace files to the new location.
- Re-start the RTCP process or service.
- An alternative method to steps 2, 3 and 4 above is to move the workspace to a new location and create a symbolic link to point to it. Consult your system administrator for assistance.
- The configuration of the RTCP workspace location may change in future releases.