Rational License Key Server Administration and Reporting Tool throws an 'Unresponsive Script Error' in the Firefox browser.
The 'Unresponsive Script Error' is thrown in the Firefox browser when the network connection between the client and server of Rational License Key Server Administration and Reporting Tool is slow.
Resolving the problem
To resolve the script error issue, complete the following steps:
1. In the address bar of the Firefox browser, type about:config and press Enter.
2. A warning message displays, click the I'll be careful, I promise! button to navigate back to the about:config search page.
3. Search for dom.max_script_run_time preference name and double-click it.
4. A dialog box with an integer value displays, replace the value with -1 and click OK.
5. Restart the Firefox browser.
6. Open the Rational License Key Server Administration and Reporting Tool.
More support for:
Rational License Key Server
RLKS Administration and Reporting Tool
Software version: 8.1.4
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1647974
Modified date: 25 September 2013