Manually running DBServerInfo stored procedures
How do you manually gather the DBServerInfo information when the DBServerInfo script fails to run properly?
In rare cases, the DBServerInfo script fails to properly generate the DBServerInfo log file. In such a scenario, you might need to manually gather the DBServerInfo logs.
The following instructions describe how run a SQL query to gather the information that is normally contained in a DBServerInfo log file:
- Log in to the server that contains your SiteProtector Database.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Click the New Query button to open a new query window.
- In the menu, click Query > Results To > Results to File.
- Copy the following query into the query window:
- Press F5 to run the query.
- Specify the file name and location where the file should be saved.
Translate this page: