How do you manually gather the DBServerInfo information when the DBServerInfo script fails to run properly?
In rare cases, the DBServerInfo script will fail to properly generate the DBServerInfo log file. In such a scenario, you may need to manually gather the DBServerInfo logs.
- Log in to the server that contains your SiteProtector Database.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio.
- Click the New Query button to open a new query window.
- In the menu, click Query > Results To > Results to File.
- Copy the following query into the query window:
- Press F5 to run the query.
- Specify the file name and location where the file should be saved.
If the above information does not resolve your issue, please contact IBM Security Systems Customer Support.