You create and install a custom alerting class. However, it is not working as you expected and you want to debug the problem.
Custom alerts are not functioning as expected
Resolving the problem
1. Check is that you have followed the correct procedure to implement the custom class. You can find a guide and example in the appliance help by searching for the following phrases
Manage Custom Classes
2. If you still cannot generate the alert you want, collect a debug log using the application debugging utility
While the debugger is running, create an event that should result in the custom alert being sent.
3. You should then contact technical support providing the following logs available from the fileserver:
- The debug log you just created, debug-logs/ <date> -debug.log
- All files in jetspeed_log directory