Logo in Predictive Maintenance and Quality sample reports does not display correctly
The IBM logo in Predictive Maintenance and Quality sample reports does not display correctly. This can be corrected by copying the image to the image folder in the Installation directory.
Resolving the problem
- Create a folder named images under /opt/ibm/cognos/c10_64/webcontent/.
Images must have an upper case I.
- Right-click the attached IBM_logo_header.png file, and save it to /opt/ibm/cognos/c10_64/webcontent/Images
- On the Cognos server, open the Reusable Object Library report from Public Folder, IBMPMQ.
- Click on the image item.
- Under Image Property, URL Source, click on the URL property to set the image URL.
- Replace the existing path with this one:
- Click OK, and save the report.
- Execute any report from Public Folder, IBMPMQ. The IBM logo should display correctly.