Updating the firmware does not update predefined patterns
Why are my predefined patterns not updated when I upgrade the DataPower firmware?
The predefined DataPower patterns are part of the persisted configuration on the appliance. The firmware installation process does not modify the persisted configuration.
To have the appliance use the latest version of predefined patterns, you must complete the following procedure.
Note: You must install the firmware image again to have the updated predefined patterns. The reload firmware feature cannot update patterns.
- Delete all predefined patterns in the Pattern tab of the Configuration Pattern Console. Use the following steps for each pattern.
- Select the pattern to delete.
- Click the delete icon.
- Follow the confirmation prompts.
- After you delete all predefined patterns, click Save Config.
- Install the firmware again with the updated patterns.
More support for:
IBM DataPower Gateways
Software version: 6.0.0
Operating system(s): Firmware
Software edition: Edition Independent
Reference #: 1644921
Modified date: 2013-09-19