Announcing IBM Classloader Analyzer for IBM Support Assistant Team Server
The IBM Classloader Analyzer 1.0.7 is now available for IBM Support Assistant Team Server. The tool lets you view classloader information in various ways and can automatically detect classloader leak suspects, classes loaded multiple times, and more.
The IBM Classloader Analyzer lets you analyze Java classes, Java classloaders, libraries for Java classloader trace files, and IBM Javacore files. The tool has been available on developerWorks for quite some time.
Its features include:
- Calculation of number of classloaders, classes, and loaded libraries from javacore
- Automatic detection of classloader leak suspects from javacore
- Suspect view with total number of classes and loaded classes from javacore
- Classloader and class tree view from javacore
- Classloader view with loaded classes from javacore
- Library tree view for classloaders from javacore
- Automatic detection of javacore and classloader trace
- Automatic detection of suspect classes loaded multiple times from classloader trace
- Suspect class view from classloader trace
- Jar and class tree view from classloader trace
See the IBM Classloader Analyzer developerWorks community for more information.
|Application Servers||Runtimes for Java Technology||Debugging Tools|
More support for:
IBM Support Assistant
Software version: 5.0, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Software edition: TeamServer
Reference #: 1644906
Modified date: 05 December 2013
Translate this page: