The ITCAM for SOA V7.2 System Requirements Report in SPCR is empty
When you open a detailed system requirements report for the SOA V7.2 agent, the report opens but is empty.
The problem occurs when you start the system requirements report from the following locations:
Resolving the problem
To open a system requirements report for ITCAM for SOA version 7.2, complete the following steps:
1. Navigate to the SPCR website.
2. Click Detailed system requirements.
3. Enter SOA in the Full or partial product name field.
4. Select Tivoli Composite Application Manager for SOA from the Search results.
5. Select 7.2 as the version.
6. Select Deployment unit as the scope of the report.
7. Specify the deployment unit.
- To view system requirements for server-side components, select server.
- To view system requirements for agent-side components, select Miscellaneous.
The report opens in a separate window.
More support for:
Tivoli Composite Application Manager for SOA
ITCAM for SOA (Dist)
Software version: 7.2
Operating system(s): AIX, HP-UX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1644552
Modified date: 2015-02-12