If a user receives items or services then creates a revision but does not approve it and later returns those line items, after the revision is approved the line items cannot be received again.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a new PO with one line that includes an item or a service.
2. Approve the PO.
3. Go to the Receiving application and receive the line. This causes the
receipts to be completed on the PO.
4. Create a revision of the PO but do not approve it at this time.
5. Go to the Receiving application and return the item. This causes
the receipts on revision 0 to change to none. The receipts complete
check-box remains checked on revision 1 and shows the item as having
6. Go to PO revision 1 and approve it. The receipts complete remains
checked and shows that item or service as having been received. This causes the
user to be unable to receive the item.
This problem is currently under investigation with the Maximo Development team. Please contact support if you believe you may be experiencing this issue.