How can I upgrade from my current FSR version to FSR 220.127.116.11?
Full Product Name: IBM Cognos Financial Statement Reporting (FSR) 6.6.1 Fix Pack 2
Also Known As: FSR 6.6.1 Fix Pack 2 or 18.104.22.168 or 6.7.2
Note: To upgrade to FSR 22.214.171.124 you will first need to have FSR 6.6.1 or FSR 6.6.1 FP1 (126.96.36.199) installed. Software and hardware requirements remain the same as the FSR 6.6.1 release.
Upgrading from FSR 6.6.1 or FSR 188.8.131.52
1. Ensure your client version is 6.6.1 (184.108.40.206 or higher), this is on the FSR Login Screen on startup.
2. Close any open FSR instances. Also, please ensure you do NOT remove your existing client.
3. Run the setup.exe appropriate to your current installation (from the 32-bit or 64-bit folder).
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
5. Launch FSR and access Help > About. The client version should read 220.127.116.11 (18.104.22.168).
1. Please ensure a full database backup is made prior to running any upgrade scripts.
2. Ensure you are on database version 22.214.171.124 or higher. Confirm, by checking table dbo.TxVersion.
3. If you are on FSR 6.6.1 (126.96.36.199 database version): Run the FSR 6.6.1 to 188.8.131.52 upgrade script first followed by the new FSR 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 upgrade script. If instead you are already on FSR 18.104.22.168 (22.214.171.124 database version), only run the 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 script. See file locations below.
FSR 6.6.1 to 184.108.40.206 Script:
\Database\Upgrade\FSR Database Scripts\Upgrade\6.7 to 6.7.1\Upgrade.sql
FSR 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 Script:
\Database\Upgrade\FSR Database Scripts\Upgrade\6.7.1 to 6.7.2\Upgrade.sql
4. Ensure there are no error messages and the query completes successfully. Confirm by checking the table dbo.txVersion (ie. select verno from dbo.txversion). The DB version should now read as 22.214.171.124
Upgrading From Versions Prior To FSR 6.6.1 (ie. FSR 6.5.1, 6.6.0, 126.96.36.199)
1. Perform a full FSR database backup. (XBRL Clients: Backup your XET taxonomies by generating to a folder.)
2. Please follow the detailed upgrade instructions by clicking here, to upgrade to FSR 6.6.1.
3. Now, follow the instructions in the previous section above to upgrade from FSR 6.6.1 to 188.8.131.52.
FSR 184.108.40.206 - Important Links
1. Download Now via Fix Central (More Details)
2. Product Documentation - Web Version
3. Product Documentation - PDF Version
4. XBRL Cache & Migration Guide
5. FSR 220.127.116.11 - Fix List
6. FSR Support Portal - Tickets, Updates, Technotes, Alerts
7. Subscribe to FSR Support Update Notifications via Email
8. FSR 18.104.22.168 Hot Fix 1 (22.214.171.124 Client Update)