How to check the disk space consumed by a module in Rational DOORS
How do you check the disk space consumed by a module in IBM Rational DOORS?
You would like know the disk consumption information from a module perspective for administration purposes.
1. Identify the Unique ID of the DOORS module for which you need to check the disk consumption details
2. Navigate to <DOORS Installation directory>/version/data folder
3. Search for the .mod data folder with the unique ID fetched from Step1
4. Open the .mod data folder
5. Right click on the .mod data folder
6. Select properties which would display the disk space consumed by the module in DOORS
More support for:
Software version: 9.2, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 9.3, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 9.4, 126.96.36.199, 9.5, 188.8.131.52, 9.5.1, 184.108.40.206
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 1643566
Modified date: 2013-07-15