How to configure Rational DOORS client to display preview window for internal links
How do you configure IBM Rational DOORS client to display preview window for internal links?
You would like to know the steps involved in configuring the preview window in DOORS client for internal links which is a new feature implemented.
Note: If you are running Rational DOORS with Rational DOORS Web Access, and your system is set up to use OSLC, you can configure your system to display a preview window that shows a summary of the internal linked object, similar to the preview window that is displayed for collaboration links. For information, see integrating requirements data with other data types using OSLC.
- Ensure DOORS Web Access Server and DOORS DB server services are running
- Log in to DOORS thick client
- Navigate to File > OSLC
- Click Local Keys to create Consumer Key for OSLC Integration purposes
- Navigate to File > OSLC > Remote Services
- Click Add under Server List
- Enter the Name of your choice for future references in the Name field
- Enter the Location as DOORS Web Access root services in the Location field
Default root services URL for Non-SSL port usage: http://<IP Address or hostname>:8080/dwa/public/rootservices
Default root services URL for SSL port usage: https//<IP Address or hostname>:8443/dwa/public/rootservices
- Enter the Consumer Key as created in Step 4
- Enter the oAuth Secret and Confirm Secret information as created during Local Key creation in Step 4
- Click Register
- Close the Remote Services window
Translate this page: