RFT project sharing to a Jazz Source Control results in an internal error
Attempts to share a project in IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT) to IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) repository result in an internal error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open RFT IDE which has been installed with integrated RTC client.
- Right-click on a project and select Team->Share project.
- In the Share Project screen, select Jazz Source Control and click Next.
- In the next screen, select the project to be shared.
Expected result: RFT project should be shared successfully.
Actual result: RPT project sharing fails with the following error:
'Sharing Projects' has encountered a problem.
An internal error occurred during: "Sharing Projects"
The repository workspace is corrupted.
Resolving the problem
Apply the following steps to circumvent the issue:
- Right click on the directories within project and select Unload
- Load the project again from the repository workspace by following the guidelines in the jazz.net article titled Loading Content from a Jazz Source Control Repository in Rational Team Concert 2.0, 3.0 and 3.0.1
More support for:
Rational Functional Tester
Software version: 8.2, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 8.2.1, 188.8.131.52, 8.2.2, 184.108.40.206, 8.3, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 8.5
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 1643276
Modified date: 11 July 2013