Attempts to share a project in IBM Rational Functional Tester (RFT) to IBM Rational Team Concert (RTC) repository result in an internal error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Open RFT IDE which has been installed with integrated RTC client.
- Right-click on a project and select Team->Share project.
- In the Share Project screen, select Jazz Source Control and click Next.
- In the next screen, select the project to be shared.
Expected result: RFT project should be shared successfully.
Actual result: RPT project sharing fails with the following error:
'Sharing Projects' has encountered a problem.
An internal error occurred during: "Sharing Projects"
The repository workspace is corrupted.
Resolving the problem
Apply the following steps to circumvent the issue:
- Right click on the directories within project and select Unload
- Load the project again from the repository workspace by following the guidelines in the jazz.net article titled Loading Content from a Jazz Source Control Repository in Rational Team Concert 2.0, 3.0 and 3.0.1