How to upload data to a support ticket (PMR)
How do you upload big files to a support ticket (PMR) for the AppScan products?
Consult video How to upload data to a support ticket.
Small files (up to 20 MB) you can attach to an email and sent with a support ticket. Large large files (up to 2 GB) can be uploaded using the ECuRep utility as described below. Huge files (above 2GB) can be uploaded using FTP as described in How to upload big file to a PMR.
1. Open a browser and navigate to: https://www.ecurep.ibm.com/app/upload
On the opened page complete the fields as follows:
- Enter your PMR number
- Select Security in the "Upload is for" field
- Enter your email address (this is optional; the tool will send you a confirmation email after the upload completes)
- Click Continue
2. On the next page (see the page below):
- Click on Click to Select Files and navigate to the files you want to upload.
Drop the files to the Drop Files Here field.
- Click on Upload to upload the files.
Note When the upload is completed, you will receive an email with the results of the upload, if you specified your email address on the previous page.
|Security||Rational Policy Tester||General Support Issues|
|Security||IBM Security AppScan Enterprise||General Support Issues|
|Security||IBM Security AppScan Source||General Support Issues|
More support for:
IBM Security AppScan Standard
General Support issues
Software version: Version Independent
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 1642587
Modified date: 03 January 2014
Translate this page: