WebSphere BI for FN z/OS PTF UK95215 for APAR PM91184 should be installed together with PTF UK94549 for APAR PM84616
When you already customized the use of the Admin and Operations Facility in WebSphere BI for FN, install PTF UK95215 for APAR PM91184 together with PTF UK94549 for APAR PM84616 to avoid problems described in APAR PM91184.
When you start to customize the use of the Admin and Operations Facility, make sure that both PTFs, UK94549 and UK95215 are applied before changing the cdd.
WebSphere BI for FN APAR PM91184 describes problems that occur if both apply:
- you have customized SVB DNPAO, and
- you have PTF UK94549 installed or want to install it.
We strongly recommend that you install the PTF UK94549 for APAR PM84616 only together with PTF UK95215 for APAR PM91184 to avoid the problems described in APAR PM91184.
If you have applied SVB DNPAO and you have already started to deploy changes for PTF UK94549 for APAR PM84616, please contact your IBM support representative to discuss how to continue.
The following resources are affected:
- Server-OU related queues
- OU-related queues for SAG
- local queue for BACKOUT in case of OU related ERROR
- WebSphere MQ Security for Server-OU related queues
- RACF definitions to protect the OU-related input queues (local queues) for SAG functionality
- Security definitions to allow the group DNIvSGRP to use the OU-related local queue for SAG
- DB2 objects for service bundle DNFCOMMON
- instance-level DB2 Objects for service bundle DNFCOMMON
Translate this page: