How do you modify the user session timeout duration in Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) for Rational Quality Manager (RQM)?
- You may loose work because of low timeout values.
- Idle session are retained for more time due to higher timeout values.
- For RQM running on Tomcat Application Server - Refer to Technote : 1447983
- For RQM running on WebSphere Application Server
WebSphere Application Server session security Lightweight Third-Party Authentication (LTPA) token value controls the timeout duration and by default is set to 2 hours.
- Login to the WebSphere Administration Console.
- Select Security - Global Security.
- Under Authentication select LTPA.
- Under LTPA timeout, enter the number of minutes for timeout