Modify User Session timeout values in Collaborative Lifecycle Management for Rational Quality Manager
How do you modify the user session timeout duration in Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) for Rational Quality Manager (RQM)?
- You may loose work because of low timeout values.
- Idle session are retained for more time due to higher timeout values.
- For RQM running on Tomcat Application Server - Refer to Technote : 1447983
- For RQM running on WebSphere Application Server
WebSphere Application Server session security Lightweight Third-Party Authentication (LTPA) token value controls the timeout duration and by default is set to 2 hours.
- Login to the WebSphere Administration Console.
- Select Security - Global Security.
- Under Authentication select LTPA.
- Under LTPA timeout, enter the number of minutes for timeout
More support for:
Rational Quality Manager
Software version: 3.0.1, 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2, 4.0.3
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1641143
Modified date: 18 June 2013