How to export process template of a project area in Collaborative Lifecycle Management for IBM Rational Quality Management
How do you export process template of a project area in Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) for Rational Quality Management (RQM)?
You can to import customized process template in to other RQM project areas.
- Login to Rational Quality Management (qm/web) with the role JazzUsers.
- Click on the drop down 'Admin' Click on Manage this project area under Application Administration.
- Click Project Areas - Active project areas under Browse section.
- Under the Actions section, click on Export Process Template.
The Export Process Template window appears.
- Enter the ID and Summary and click on okay to save the zip file.
This zip file can be imported to new projects.