Exporting password protected sheets to single workbook using My tabs.
This document applies only to the following language version(s):
User is receiving an error message when exporting password protected templates or reports to a single workbook using My Tabs.
If the user exports to separate workbooks there are no error messages received and the export completes successfully.
"A sheet in the workbook you are trying to save is password protected. Password protected sheets cannot be saved in an XML Spreadsheet. To save this file as an XML Spreadsheet, you must first remove the password"
Diagnosing the problem
Steps to reproduce:
- Open an existing template in Studio;
- Under Features, select the Exporting tool;
- Set the password to protect the sheet;
- Open at least 2 protected templates in Clarity;
- From My Tab option, select atleast 2 of the opened templates and select Open in Excel, and choose "to a single workbook".
Resolving the problem
This issue is resolved in Clarity Server 7.2.1 FP2
More support for:
Software version: 7.0, 7.2, 7.2.1
Operating system(s): Windows
Software edition: All Editions, Standard
Reference #: 1639890
Modified date: 24 September 2013
Translate this page: