System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException is received
when opening LogicNet Plus.
Application unable to start with this error message.
AppDB database file is corrupted.
Diagnosing the problem
Attached error is received when opening LogicNet Plus.
Resolving the problem
Close LogicNet Plus if it is open, and stop SQL Server:
- Go to Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2008 > Configuration Tools > SQL Server Configuration Manager (exact path may vary slightly depending on version of SQL Server installed
- Select SQL Server Services in the panel on the left side
- Right-click on SQL Server(ILOGSCAPP2008) and select Stop
Delete AppDB files
- Go to C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Local\IBM\ILOG LogicNet Plus\7.2 (replace "YOUR_USER_NAME with the account name you use to log into Windows)
- Delete all files in the folder
Reboot your computer
Please contact IBM Technical Support if the above steps do not resolve this issue.