Please join Alex Gorman, Business Unit Executive, BI & Predictive Customer Success and Support, as we explore your options for the End of Service for IBM Cognos BI 8.4.1.
Alex will be joined by subject matter experts to handle your questions on relevant matters. The intent of these sessions is to give you an opportunity to learn and ask questions about options available to you.
NEW! For a list of questions already answered in previous webinars, click here.
The webinar is scheduled to last one hour. Topics covered include:
- Upgrading to a more recent release of the software, including the recently released IBM Cognos BI 10.2. We have Upgrade Services offered by our IBM Software Group Business Analytics Lab Services group to help you both plan and implement the upgrade.
- Using the self-assist options available through the Cognos Upgrade Central portal in conjunction with Technotes and the Cognos Forums on developerWorks.
- Obtaining a service extension for an additional fee.
If you have any questions regarding these upcoming webinars or would like to submit questions prior to September 10, please send an email to email@example.com.
To stay up to date on software releases, End of Service and other important information, we encourage you to setup MyNotifications in the Support Portal for products that are of interest to you or follow us on Twitter @IBMAnalyticsSup.
- September 10th at 8:00 PM EDT
- September 11th at 10:00 AM EDT
|Business Analytics||Cognos Business Intelligence||AIX, HP-UX, HP Itanium, Linux, Solaris, Windows||8.4.1||All Editions|