This document applies only to the following language version(s):
The fix for MQ APAR PM75418 introduced an infinite loop at MQ commit. It is included in
- PTF UK91873, superseded by UK92603 for WebSphere MQ 7.0.1, and
- PTF UK91874, superseded by UK92604 for WebSphere MQ 7.1.
In WebSphere BI for FN and WebSphere Message Broker we observed following symptoms:
1. WebSphere Message Broker cannot be properly shutdown
2. Commands entered via the Command Line Interface (dnicli) are timing out
3. WebSphere BI for FN User Interfaces receive a timeout while waiting for config and security data
4. DB2 reports timeouts (SQL -911)
The problem doesn't show up directly after PTF apply, but only after the next IPL of the LPAR.
The problem occurs if there is more than one resource manager involved in the Resource Recovery Services (RRS) transaction.
The WebSphere MQ APAR which has been opened to fix this problem is PM88417.
Please do not install any of the above mentioned PTFs until you got an APAR FIX or the final PTF for PM88417.
WebSphere Business Integration for Financial Networks