How do you retain the columns added on the Requirement Management application under IBM Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM)?
Adding additional columns for the requirement management application under CLM is required to incorporate project specific data.
The expected behavior is that the default column layout is seen whenever you navigate back and forth between the applications within CLM.
In order to retain the new column layout, you first need to save this as a View.
- Login to CLM application
- Open a requirement project
- Click on Artifacts > Browse Artifacts
- Click on Any folder containing the requirements
- Click on Change column Display Settings
- Add additional columns
- Refresh the view.
You will notice that the columns that were added are still retained
- Save this layout as a View