Four new videos released for v 2.1 see below for details
In the Configuration category:
- Creating a pattern with images http://ow.ly/uVd3x
In the Administration category
- Image details and compatibility checks http://ow.ly/uVcXM
- Searching for and comparing virtual images http://ow.ly/uVd9I
- Managing elastic IP addresses http://ow.ly/uVdnr
Here are some others released in Q4 2013 you may be interested in:
- Deploying virtual system patterns http://ow.ly/rcFvi
- Performing user account management and file export tasks from the high scale low touch administrative console http://ow.ly/rcFD9
- Creating a volume from the SCP user interface and attaching it to an image http://ow.ly/rcFJD
Configuring and deploying virtual images http://ow.ly/rcFQa
What is IEA?
The IBM Education Assistant (IEA) integrates narrated presentations, Teach Me Demonstrations, tutorials, and resource links to help you successfully configure and use IBM software products.
In detail, the information provided in IEA is role and task based to demonstrate how to accomplish "specific" tasks in your software product(s). The term coined for this is aptly named "Just in Time" training.
IEA consists of:
Presentations - Technical overviews that provide background on a topic (some are audio enabled)
Teach Me Demos - guided demonstrations that show how to complete a specific task
Tutorials - step-by-step instructions to follow for completing a task
Additional reading material - links that organize product documentation, Redbooks, and white papers