How to deploy a PEAR file manually to IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise Search?
Resolving the problem
Manually deploy the PEAR file in IBM Content Analytics with Enterprise
Search by completing the following steps:
1. Add the text analysis engine to the system.
2. Associate the text analysis engine with a collection.
3. Map the common analysis structure to the index.
4. Import the index fields that are associated with the PEAR file.
5. Create facets and map them to search fields in your content analytics collection or enterprise search collection.
6. Redeploy the analytic resources and rebuild the index. If a document cache is not enabled for the collection, you must recrawl or re-import documents after you deploy the analytic resources.