After you apply the license key to the IBM Security QRadar Risk Manager appliance and refresh your web browser, the Risks tab does not display in the user interface.
The Risks tab does not display in the QRadar console.
Resolving the problem
You can try to resolve this problem by refreshing your web browser.
If the Risks tab does not display, then you need to verify that the license key was applied to the QRadar Console machine.
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click System and License Management.
- Select the row that contains the system that is labelled console.
- From the Actions menu, select Manage License.
- On the License window, locate the line Risk Manager Enabled and verify that the value is Yes.
What to do next
If the value is not YES, then the license key was applied to the wrong host. You need to do the following:
- Readd the QRadar Risk Manager to QRadar SIEM.
- Deploy the changes.
- Refresh your web browser.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.