Approving test script causes the test script's clipboard to disappear
Approving test script in IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM) causes the test script's clipboard to disappear.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create new test script called hello world test script
- Change test script state to Ready to Review
- Change test script state to Approved
Expected Result: The test script's clipboard section is visible.
Actual Result: The clipboard section is not visible for the test script.
RQM is working as designed.
Resolving the problem
Do the following to enable clipboard for every state:
- Navigate to the admin panel for your RQM server
- Select your project area from the Project Areas menu
- Navigate to the Preconditions & Follow-up Actions section
- Click the Edit action for the Save Test Script precondition
- Remove the Disallow Saving of Test Scripts with State Approved or Retired precondition
- Click the Save button
More support for:
Rational Quality Manager
Software version: 4.0, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 4.0.1, 4.0.2
Operating system(s): Linux, Windows
Reference #: 1635082
Modified date: 2013-04-25