Additional platform support for IBM Lotus Connector for SAP version 2.0.1
This technote details the additional platform support information for Lotus Connector for SAP, version 2.0.1.
Release Date: September 15, 2010
In addition to platforms supported in version 2.0:
- RHEL 5.0, 5.1, and 5.2, 32-bit and 64-bit (as 32-bit application)
- SLES 10, 32-bit and 64-bit (as 32-bit application)
the following platforms have been added:
- Win 2008 32-bit and 64-bit (as 32-bit application)
- Win 2008 64-bit (as 64-bit application)
- Win 2008 R2 (as 64-bit application)
- RHEL 6 (as 32-bit application)
- SLES 11 (as 32-bit application)
- Win 7 32-bit and 64-bit (as 32-bit application), with Notes client only
- Windows 2012
Support for IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 is also announced.
See the detailed system requirements for Lotus Connector for SAP version 2.0.1.
Note: Extended platform support is available with SAP RFC SDK 7.20, 7.30.
More support for:
Lotus Connector for SAP Solutions
Software version: 2.0.1
Operating system(s): Linux, Solaris, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1634341
Modified date: 16 April 2014
Translate this page: