Install gives the following errors the install kicked off:
Preparing to install...
WARNING: /tmp does not have enough disk space!
Attempting to use /ccunix for install base and tmp dir.Extracting the JRE from the installer archive...Unpacking the JRE...Extracting the installation resources from the installer archive...
Then it continued until I received this error at the very end.
IBM Sterling Control Center v5.4 had errors installing to:/ccunix/ControlCenter.
Check /ccunix/ControlCenter/IBM_Sterling_Control_Center_v5.4_InstallLog.log for more information. If there is no log, then there is not enough disk space to complete the installation.
Resolving the problem
Note: On AIX, before starting the installer, run the 'slibclean' command as 'root' user to unload all object files with load and use counts of 0.
Install maintenance releases and fixes in UNIX
To install a maintenance release or fix in UNIX:
1. Close all Sterling Control Center consoles.
2. Stop the engine.
3. Back up /conf subfolder in the Sterling Control Center installation folder.
4. Run the installer and select the existing installation folder as the destination folder. The previous version is uninstalled.
5. Run configCC.sh. Do not reinitialize the database for either Production or Staging.
6. Start the SCC engine.
7. Launch the console from the Sterling Control Center launch page.