A possible security exposure exists with IBM WebSphere Application Server. See this link for more details: http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21609067
Security Bulletin: IBM Tivoli System Automation Application Manager 3.2.2 Vulnerability: Potential security exposure with IBM WebSphere Application Server (CVE-2012-3325)
There is a potential security exposure with IBM WebSphere Application Server that may affect IBM Tivoli System Automation Application Manager.
CVSS Base Score: 6.0
CVSS Temporal Score: See http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/77959 for the current score
CVSS Environmental Score*: Undefined
CVSS Vector: (AV:N/AC:M/Au:S/C:P/I:P/A:P)
* The CVSS Environmental Score is specific to the customer environment and will ultimately impact the Overall CVSS Score. Customers can evaluate the impact of this vulnerability in their environments by accessing the links in the “References:” information section of this Flash.
AFFECTED PRODUCTS AND VERSIONS:
IBM Tivoli System Automation Application Manager 3.1 – 3.2.2
A product upgrade to the latest IBM Tivoli System Automation Application Manager 126.96.36.199 is recommended. Please upgrade therefore to IBM Tivoli System Automation Application Manager 3.2.2, and apply then the mentioned fixpack 188.8.131.52.
|Fix*||VRMF||APAR||How to acquire fix|
· Complete CVSS Guide ( http://www.first.org/cvss/cvss-guide.html)
· On-line Calculator V2 ( http://nvd.nist.gov/cvss.cfm?calculator&adv&version=2)
· CVE-2012-3325 ( http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2012-3325)
· X-Force Vulnerability Database http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/77959
IBM Secure Engineering Web Portal
IBM Product Security Incident Response Blog
<2 April 2013>: Original Copy Published
*The CVSS Environment Score is customer environment specific and will ultimately impact the Overall CVSS Score. Customers can evaluate the impact of this vulnerability in their environments by accessing the links in the Reference section of this Flash.
Note: According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.