Attempts to upgrade IBM Rational Performance Tester (RPT) test assets from version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 result in the error "version constraint violation :'com.ibm.rational.test.lt.xxxxxxxxxxx:0.0.0'" with MANIFEST.MF as its source.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a performance project in RPT 220.127.116.11
- Upgrade RPT from version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- Open the project created in step 1
- Upgrade the project to 126.96.36.199 by following the upgrade wizard which appears when the project is opened
Expected result: Upgrade process completes successfully.
Actual result: Receive the error version constraint violation :'com.ibm.rational.test.lt.xxxxxxxxxxx:0.0.0'
Resolving the problem
You can resolve the problem by re-creating MANIFEST.MF files for the project.
- Open RPT 188.8.131.52
- Export the project as ZIPfile by clicking File > Export > Test > Test Assets with Dependencies
- Create a new workspace
- Import the ZIP file to this new workspace which will create new MANIFEST.MF for the project.