MustGather: Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management dashboard issues
This document will assist you in collecting the data necessary to diagnose and resolve IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management dashboard issues.
This MustGather will assist you in collecting the data necessary to help you diagnose and resolve the issue. If you are unable to determine the root cause using the information collected, you should open a PMR with IBM Support for further investigation providing the data collected.
Resolving the problem
You can use the IBM Support Assistant Lite (ISA Lite) Data Collector tool to quickly collect diagnostic files, such as log files, configuration files or to run traces. This tool is bundled with RTC 4.x and above. ISA Lite collects information about your Jazz Team Server environment and stores the information in a .zip archive file. If you have a need to open a service request with IBM Support for further assistance, you can send the archive file with the data collection so that they can help diagnose and fix problems.
The information below should be gathered in addition to the normal information and log gathering done by ISA Lite.
- Verify if a server rename has occurred
- Enable ?debug=true in the browser and collect a screenshot of the full error
- If the issue is reproducible in the web UI, install Firebug in your Firefox browser. Add ?debug=true to the URL and reproduce the issue. Include a screenshot of the ‘console’ section of Firebug for any related errors
In the log4j.properties (..server/jts/conf), add the following line for trace:
- Save the log4j.properties file.
- Reload the log4j.properties file by accessing the following link:
(This will avoid having to restart the server)
- Reproduce the issue and provide the jts.log file
Jazz and Rational Team Concert have an active community that can provide you with additional resources. Browse and contribute to the User forums, contribute to the Team Blog and review the Team wiki.
|Software Development||Rational Quality Manager||General Information||AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows||4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
|Software Development||Rational Requirements Composer||General Information||Windows, Linux||4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2|
More support for:
Rational Team Concert
Software version: 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.0.2
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Reference #: 1632563
Modified date: 14 August 2015
Translate this page: