The "Issue Current Item" option cannot be used from the Inventory application using the Select Action menu.
An error message pops-up with no further info than 'system#RetrieveBooleanFail'.
To replicate the issue:
1. Access the Inventory application.
2. Query for an Item and select it
3. Click on the Select Action dropdown menu
4. Select the "Issue Current Item" option.
5. System message "system#RetrieveBooleanFail" displays.
The INVENTORY.HARDRESISSUE value is null. This attribute should be 1 or 0.
Resolving the problem
1. Update the Inventory.Hardresissue value using the Inventory application > Inventory tab > 'Requires hard reservation on use?' . If you want to set it to 0, then click twice (select then deselect) and save.
2. Make sure you have a default value set from Database Configuration application for inventory.hardresissue.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.