Rational Robot APPCRASH at remote suite run
Attempts to run an IBM Rational Robot script through an IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM) test case or suite result in an abnormal end without error message from any Rational product.
Steps to reproduce
- Start the test case or suite.
- Observe the Robot dialog "The specified Log already exists. Do you want to overwrite?"
- Wait about 3 s.
- Observe that Robot end abnormally without error message.
- Observe the Windows APPCRASH error.
The Windows crash report has the following content.
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: rtrobo.exe
Application Version: 2006.0.0.923
The cause is unknown.
Resolving the problem
- Click Tools > GUI Playback Options > Log.
- Clear the checkbox Prompt before overwrite log.
More support for:
Software version: 126.96.36.199
Operating system(s): Windows
Reference #: 1631403
Modified date: 05 April 2013
Translate this page: