Mobile Data Manager Field Length Error
Error entering a mobile query that is greater than 2000 characters.
Mobile Data Manager Where Clause Error
Follow these directions:
1. Go To --> Administration --> Mobile Data Manager
2. Select a group with access to the Assets application
3. Under Types of Data click on Assets
4. Under Queries click on New Row
5. Paste the sql statement in the attached document into the Clause
field and tab out
6. The following error displays: BMXAA4049E - The value specified ...
exceeds the maximum field length.
Out of the box the Query field is set to a length of 4000 characters, The issue is caused by the
MOBILEQUERY.CONDITION being set to 2000 characters.
Resolving the problem
More support for:
Maximo Mobile Suite
Software version: 7.1.1, 7.5
Operating system(s): Windows, Windows Mobile
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1628690
Modified date: 2015-02-09