Error entering a mobile query that is greater than 2000 characters.
Mobile Data Manager Where Clause Error
Follow these directions:
1. Go To --> Administration --> Mobile Data Manager
2. Select a group with access to the Assets application
3. Under Types of Data click on Assets
4. Under Queries click on New Row
5. Paste the sql statement in the attached document into the Clause
field and tab out
6. The following error displays: BMXAA4049E - The value specified ...
exceeds the maximum field length.
Out of the box the Query field is set to a length of 4000 characters, The issue is caused by the
MOBILEQUERY.CONDITION being set to 2000 characters.
Resolving the problem
To resolve the issue you will need to update the database and set MOBILEQUERY.CONDITION to be the same as MOBILEQUERY.CLAUSE at 4000 characters.
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.