IBM SmartCloud® Notes® support for IBM® Notes® 9.0 Social Edition
IBM SmartCloud® Notes® support for IBM® Notes® and Domino® 9.0 Social Edition
IBM® Notes® 9.0 Social Edition is supported for users in the service who use the Notes 9.0 client.
8.5.1, 8.5.2, and 8.5.3 versions of the mail template can be used with a Notes 9.0 client.
The following features require the 9.0 mail file template. You can now apply this template to user mail files through the Users page of SmartCloud Notes Administration.
- Messages in the Inbox grouped by date
- Mail views that show abbreviated, simplified dates
- Preview of the first 100 characters of mail messages in the Inbox.
- Date Sort Preference to show most recent emails on top or bottom
- Add Sender to Contacts
- QuickFind customization to set the preferred sort column
- Calendar entries color-coded by category
- Calendar navigation improvements
The embedded experiences feature is supported only in a hybrid environment in which the OpenSocial Component is deployed on an on-premises Domino® server. The feature is supported only for SmartCloud Notes users who use the Notes client and not for web client users.
In a hybrid environment, on-premises Domino 9.0 servers and the Domino Directory 9.0 design are supported.
More support for:
IBM SmartCloud Notes
Software version: Not Applicable
Operating system(s): Platform Independent
Reference #: 1628633
Modified date: 11 January 2017
Translate this page: