Collecting data for general engine performance problems with XPS on UNIX. Gathering this information before calling IBM® support helps familiarize you with the troubleshooting process and saves you time.
Gather the following performance specific information once you encounter problem with XPS on UNIX platforms:
1. Obtain the "mustgather_xps.sh.txt" file (attached below) and save it to the directory it will be executed from
2. Rename mustgather_xps.sh.txt to mustgather_xps.sh
3. Make mustgather_xps.sh executable
4. Execute mustgather_xps.sh while experiencing the performance problem. Use the bash shell
Note: This articles covers AIX, HP-UX, and Solaris platforms.
Once you have collected your information, you can begin Problem Determination through the product Support web page, or simply submit the diagnostic information to IBM support.
You can submit files using one of following methods to help speed problem diagnosis:
· IBM Support Assistant (ISA)
· Electronic Service Request (ESR)
· FTP to the Enhanced Customer Data Repository (ECuRep)
See the Related information article, Submitting diagnostic information to IBM Technical Support for problem determination
Rate this page:
Copyright and trademark information
IBM, the IBM logo and ibm.com are trademarks of International Business Machines Corp., registered in many jurisdictions worldwide. Other product and service names might be trademarks of IBM or other companies. A current list of IBM trademarks is available on the Web at "Copyright and trademark information" at www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml.