Adding parameters manually in IBM Domino OEM 7.0 ODBC data source
For certain IBM Domino OEM 7.0 ODBC driver issues extra parameters are required to be added in data source. This technote will explain methods to add these parameters.
IBM Domino OEM 7.0 ODBC drivers on all platforms.
Resolving the problem
A). Steps for adding parameters on Windows platforms
WARNING: Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows 95. Microsoft cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
1. Make sure that IBM Domino OEM 7.0 ODBC driver is installed on Windows machine.
2a. Copy the shortcut of odbcad32.exe to desktop from the path C:\Windows\SysWOW64 if IBM Domino OEM 7.0 ODBC drivers 32 bit is installed on Windows 64 bit platform.
2b. Copy the shortcut of odbcad32.exe to desktop from the path C:\Windows\system32 if IBM Domino OEM 7.0 ODBC driver 64 bit is installed on Windows 64bit or IBM Domino OEM 7.0 ODBC driver 32bit is installed on Windows 32 bit
3. Make sure required data source is added in ODBC Data Source Administrator.
4. Open Windows registry editor (regedit.exe) from Start--RUN
5. Go to subkey ODBC.INI under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE--SOFTWARE
6. Add string value entry to ODBC data Source name subkey
e.g. Following screenshot shows adding new string value entry to ODBC Data Source named "odbctodb2v95" and setting its value to 1
B). Steps for adding ODBC.INI parameters on UNIX platform.
2. Open odbc.ini file, create required data source then add parameter like TimestampTruncationBehavior=1 in the created data source.
More support for:
IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino
Software version: 9.0, 9.0.1
Operating system(s): AIX, Linux, Solaris, Windows
Software edition: All Editions
Reference #: 1628069
Modified date: 2015-02-24