An unspecified vulnerability in IBM TXSeries for Multiplatforms could allow local attackers to execute arbitrary commands via unknown vectors.
CVE ID: CVE-2013-0490
CVSS Base Score: 7.2
CVSS Temporal Score: See [http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/81948] for the current score
CVSS Environmental Score*: Undefined
CVSS Vector: (AV:L/AC:L/Au:N/C:C/I:C/A:C)
· TXSeries for Multiplatforms versions 7.1 on AIX
The fix is available for downloads from the following links:
TXSeries release 7.1:
Apply TXSeries 7.1 Fixpack 5 or later from Fix central.
Important note: IBM strongly suggests that all System z customers be subscribed to the System z Security Portal to receive the latest critical System z security and integrity service. If you are not subscribed, see the instructions on the System z Security web site. Security and integrity APARs and associated fixes will be posted to this portal. IBM suggests reviewing the CVSS scores and applying all security or integrity fixes as soon as possible to minimize any potential risk.
· Complete CVSS Guide (http://www.first.org/cvss/cvss-guide.html)
· On-line Calculator V2 (http://nvd.nist.gov/cvss.cfm?calculator&adv&version=2)
· CVE-2013-0490 (http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2013-0490)
· X-Force Vulnerability Database (http://xforce.iss.net/xforce/xfdb/81948)
· IBM Secure Engineering Web Portal
· IBM Product Security Incident Response Blog