How to submit a request for enhancement (RFE) for the IBM BigFix products
Steps on where and how to submit and track request for enhancements (RFEs) for the IBM BigFix family of products.
Resolving The Problem
1. Navigate to the RFE community page:
2. Login. Click on Sign in (or register) on the top right corner of the page.
3. Click on the Submit tab.
4. Fill out the following fields:
- Submitter's ranking of priority*: (Low, Medium, High, Urgent)
- How do you want to specify the product (only the product; or the brand, product family, and product)
- Product*: start typing in BigFix, you will have the following to choose from:
- Compliance PCI Add-on
- Protection DLP Add-on
- Component*: (Product Functionality)
- Operating system*: (choose OS)
- PMR ID
- Use Case*
- Business Justification
- RFE actions: (Add vote; Add to My watchlist)
- * The fields with asterisks are required.
Once the RFE has been submitted, a permalink URL will be generated at the bottom of the new RFE record. You may want to share this link with others within our Endpoint Manager communities and forums as a way to gain votes from other community members and support for your enhancement idea.
Use the other features of the community to search, track, and configure changes to your alerts.
Related informationRFE Community
More support for:
IBM BigFix family
Component: Not Applicable
Software version: All Versions
Operating system(s): Platform Independent
Reference #: 1626077
Modified date: 20 November 2018