Configuring the Lock option in the Action menu for Display to Users
What are the steps for configuring the Lock option in the cction menu for display to users?
The configuration steps are:
- Open a supported browser.
- Go to the OpenPages URL.
- Login with an administrator id.
- Using the navigation menubar, go to: Administration menu > Users, Groups and Domains
- Locate the Group to add the Lock permission to and click on it
- Click on or scroll down to the Permissions section
- Click the Edit button
- Scroll down to the Files section and check the box next to Lock
- Click the Save button
More support for:
OpenPages GRC Platform
Software version: 5.5, 5.5.2, 5.5.3, 6.0, 6.0.1, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 6.1, 126.96.36.199, 6.2
Operating system(s): AIX, Windows
Reference #: 1625985
Modified date: 20 February 2013